Hyundai ad

Discuss or ask about anything related to TV advert soundtracks.

Moderators: The Editor, Mr. Jazzman, shadow's lisa, Keith M., Rob, clubbedougan

Jonathan

Hyundai ad

Post by Jonathan »

Anyone know the music from the latest Hyundai ad... "How far would you go to show off" - Stylish SUV Santa-Fe.

Acoustic guitar style with vocals. It's really nice but Shazam didn't figure out what it was. Any ideas appreciated :) Saw it on C4 1/4/06 at around 20:45.

Thanks
Jonathan.

hayli

Post by hayli »

im not sure but if anyone finds out can they e-mail me please? hayleypurves26@hotmail.com, thanks xxx

hayli

Post by hayli »

Does nobody have any idea??

hayli

Post by hayli »

hmph =[ i still really want it, sorry to keep posting in here but i just want new people to see it if they know anything!

loui_212

I want the song soooo bad

Post by loui_212 »

Hi. I love the song off that advert too!!!! I have been searching for the song now for like 4 weeks!!!! I have viewed many forums on the internet and check them for updates reqularly and no one knows it!! it is so annoying. The song is fantastic and i think it should be released. Its driving me insane, someone please help lol !!!!![color=blue][/color][size=18][/size] :D

struk

Post by struk »

It's available on iTunes. Search for Vladimir's Blues by Max Richter. It's on his Blue Notebooks album (and it rocks).

Kinda reminds me a bit of some Ludovico Einaudi stuff (but that's perhaps a little "too contemporary classical" for this forum ;-))