Innocent smoothies

Discuss or ask about anything related to TV advert soundtracks.

Moderators: The Editor, Mr. Jazzman, shadow's lisa, Keith M., Rob, clubbedougan

Gary

Innocent smoothies

Post by Gary »

Innocent Smoothies - anyone any idea what the tune is on this one - bit of a seventies affair with some flute business going on and a guitar.

lovemusic

Post by lovemusic »

i love that song too. desperate to find out who its by

The_Katawaula

Post by The_Katawaula »

Yeah me too.

Any info much appreciated...

The_Katawaula

smoothies

Post by The_Katawaula »

Yeah me too.

Any info much appreciated...

DLT

Post by DLT »

Our TV advert

We've just made a new TV advert. If you haven't seen it yet, watch it here. It's a bit rubbish to have to explain it, but the subject is 'how to make an innocent smoothie'. We show some of the good stuff that we like to use and some of the bad stuff that we don't like much. Pretty simple. And to save us the cost of going to Barbados to shoot something glamorous on the beach, we raided some old photos and film clips. The music is by World Standard (actually a Japanese person called Soichiro Suzuki). It features some very good handclapping and is called The Coo Coo Bird.

DLT

Post by DLT »

Our TV advert

We've just made a new TV advert. If you haven't seen it yet, watch it here. It's a bit rubbish to have to explain it, but the subject is 'how to make an innocent smoothie'. We show some of the good stuff that we like to use and some of the bad stuff that we don't like much. Pretty simple. And to save us the cost of going to Barbados to shoot something glamorous on the beach, we raided some old photos and film clips. The music is by World Standard (actually a Japanese person called Soichiro Suzuki). It features some very good handclapping and is called The Coo Coo Bird.

Jayemm

Re-Coo Coo Bird Innocent Smoothies

Post by Jayemm »

It reminds me of a Pink Floyd song at the beginning: 'Brain Damage'

a tree

Post by a tree »

we like this advert a lot too.

the track is called the coo coo bird 1 and is available on the kama aina collection, music activist, on geographic music via domino. kama aina is the project of takuji aoyagi, an amazing japanese musician, who is a sometime contributor to world standard. his music is often like this - odd and melodic and slightly melancholic.

if you want to buy music activist you should be able to get it here...
http://www.dominorecordco.com/site/inde ... tistID=191

elen

THE SONG

Post by elen »

ic is by a Japanese person called Takuji Aoyagi. It features some very good handclapping and is called The Coo Coo Bird 1

elen

the song

Post by elen »

is by a Japanese person called Takuji Aoyagi. It features some very good handclapping and is called The Coo Coo Bird
i got it of the website
:)