I need help with several great trailer themes

Discuss or ask anything related to Cinema advert soundtracks.

Moderators: The Editor, Mr. Jazzman, shadow's lisa, Keith M., Rob, clubbedougan

eldanielfire

I need help with several great trailer themes

Post by eldanielfire »

The ones I've not ever found out about are:

The Spider-man TV spot "Thread of hope". Also the bit of Danny Elfman music from the film played wjen Spidey saves MJ off the balcony and stars swinging her to safety.

The recent Narnia one (2nd half of the trailers) it might be two but the ones just after Aslan roars and just before.

The Lord of the rings The TWo Towers 2nd half. I know it's taken off Requiem for a dream but where can I find the remix version?

The 2nd half of the Spider-man 2 trailer.

The original Kill Bill trailer.

Is there anywhere that lists where the music off spaced can be obtained?

Also Murray Gold who composes the theme tune to shameless and the new Doctor Who theme. Is his stuff available anywhere?

cgiuk

Hope it helps

Post by cgiuk »

Right then.....I am working on the others but to keep you going, the music from the Spiderman 2 trailer is actually 2 tracks that have been edited together. The first is called "Orch and Choir Rise" and the second is called "Lacrimosa". Both are by Immediate Music. You may have trouble tracking down the first one but you should find Lacrimosa easily. It was one of the most downloaded cues from a film trailer, ever.

cgiuk

Narnia

Post by cgiuk »

The cue from the Narnia trailer is again by Immediate Music. It is called "The Black Legend". There were 2 versions recorded. One with a choir and one without. You want the one without.

The very ending is another cue "Here comes the King" by X-Ray Dog.

eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

Thanks a lot. I've searched but I can't find any of those tracks anywhere, even on their website. Can you direct me?

cgiuk

Finding Tracks

Post by cgiuk »

No problem. I promise that they exist but you can't get them off the official websites. Immediate Music allow you to sample their library as I am sure you have found out. "Lacrimosa" however is part of a new library that is only currently on offer to studios and productions etc. I really don't know when they are going to add it to their website.

X-Ray dog only let you sample certain tracks which is not much use.

If you search around I know that these tracks are floating around on the net.

Trojon

Post by Trojon »

The mix for TTT, I got that off Limewire and its a 6mb version. There are loads of short ones out there but get the biggest one cus its, wel, all of it and its pretty good.

Jayemm

Re- the original Kill Bill trailer ...

Post by Jayemm »

Re- KILL BILL

... I discovered this over at Ain't It Cool:

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=14492

Hope this helps.

Kesker

Post by Kesker »

If you mean Spaced the TV series then the music can be found on their unofficial official website:

http://www.spaced-out.org.uk/about-spaced/music.shtml

You can get the A-Team re-mix there, but as for the other stuff....well its pretty old so try just searching on the net. Or you could actually buy the album, but of course we don't spend money on this site :)

eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

Thanks. i still searching for one or two bits from my original post :)

maxromeo

Post by maxromeo »

eldanielfire wrote:Thanks. i still searching for one or two bits from my original post :)
Damn this is an old thread, but I (think) found the Lord Of The Rings one you are after.
Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFR0GiHQiRQ if that is the song you are after then it (apparently) can be bought on I-Tunes.
Some info here, Wikipedia link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lux_Aetern ... r_a_Dream)