Odeon Ad

Discuss or ask anything related to Cinema advert soundtracks.

Moderators: The Editor, Mr. Jazzman, shadow's lisa, Keith M., Rob, clubbedougan

tdcool

Odeon Ad

Post by tdcool »

Does anyone know the music from the odeon ads that advertise the ways of booking? It has a red background with text coming out of it and soft music.

Jayemm

Post by Jayemm »

Is it the one that goes ...

" ba da da babada dada dada da" over and over, but going down the scale?

If so, soneone on another music forum believes it might be a composition by Nick ryan, called 'Blue'. No-one can find a download to verify this though. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

tdcool

Post by tdcool »

Jayemm wrote:Is it the one that goes ...

" ba da da babada dada dada da" over and over, but going down the scale?

If so, soneone on another music forum believes it might be a composition by Nick ryan, called 'Blue'. No-one can find a download to verify this though. Sorry I can't be more helpful.
That's exactly the one I'm looking for. Strange how nobody on this forum has found a download. Anyone considered contacting Odeon?

Jayemm

Post by Jayemm »

This guy here:

http://66.249.93.104/search?q=cache:3O9 ... =clnk&cd=6

Emailed Odeon to ask and you can see their reply on his page.

Jayemm

Post by Jayemm »

And on the 'What's That Tune' forum, someone has posted a link to this site, where you can hear the advert.

www.adelphoi.co.uk

Apparently you'll need to go to the 'archive' section to find it. Unfortunately my computer at work won't open Flash sites :-(

Hope this has helped.

adamusic

Post by adamusic »

I've had a look on that website that requires flash and it doesn't have it, but it has lots of good videos! I've looked on the other one (the blog) but I have a apple mac, so I can't download the virgin player and it doesn't have the laaa a laaaa song which is a shame. Stupid Odeon!

adamusic

Post by adamusic »

I've had a look on that website that requires flash and it doesn't have it, but it has lots of good videos! I've looked on the other one (the blog) but I have a apple mac, so I can't download the virgin player and it doesn't have the laaa a laaaa song which is a shame. Stupid Odeon!

murphyen

Post by murphyen »

adamusic wrote:I've had a look on that website that requires flash and it doesn't have it, but it has lots of good videos! I've looked on the other one (the blog) but I have a apple mac, so I can't download the virgin player and it doesn't have the laaa a laaaa song which is a shame. Stupid Odeon!
It is on there - you need to look under Showreel-> Television and Branding-> Odeon (it's hiding right at the bottom).

adamusic

Post by adamusic »

Brilliant found it, thank you :) I love that song!