romeo and juliet

Discuss or ask anything related to Cinema advert soundtracks.

Moderators: The Editor, Mr. Jazzman, shadow's lisa, Keith M., Rob, clubbedougan

stealthyhydra

romeo and juliet

Post by stealthyhydra »

not exactly an advert query here, but at the beginning of baz luhrmanns
"Romeo and Juliet" as the two rival gangs arrive at the petrol station a piece of music i believe by the Beastie Boys is being played, i dont know the name of the track but it begins with the guys shouting "The Boys The Boys"

its not on the film soundtrack, does anyone know what this track is called? or what album i can find it on, if any at all??

Cheers

maxromeo

Re: romeo and juliet

Post by maxromeo »

stealthyhydra wrote:not exactly an advert query here, but at the beginning of baz luhrmanns
"Romeo and Juliet" as the two rival gangs arrive at the petrol station a piece of music i believe by the Beastie Boys is being played, i dont know the name of the track but it begins with the guys shouting "The Boys The Boys"

its not on the film soundtrack, does anyone know what this track is called? or what album i can find it on, if any at all??

Cheers
Had a quick search on Google and that came up with a http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romeo_+_Ju ... )#Volume_2Wikipedia link
I don't own the CD but from the track listing it seems to list a piece of music called "Gas Station Scene" which might be the music you are after.

HTH.