advert: man slapping tum in mirror, tree-hugger, pink shoes

Discuss or ask anything related to TV Trailer soundtracks.

Moderators: The Editor, Mr. Jazzman, shadow's lisa, Keith M., Rob, clubbedougan

spryte240681

advert: man slapping tum in mirror, tree-hugger, pink shoes

Post by spryte240681 »

ring a bell? what's the music? who's it by? it's on ITV.

ali.james

Post by ali.james »

Loaaads of people (including me) have requested this on TV forum. But i'm afraid the music was produced specifically for the ident I think by RedBee Media, and therefore, isn't availible.

The only way you may be able to get it is if, like Channel 4, they occasionally show the ident without an announcer (usually in the early hours at night), and record it through some sort of cable. But then again they usually don't show them for as long.

I love that music too :(

shadbor

Post by shadbor »

ali.james wrote:Loaaads of people (including me) have requested this on TV forum. But i'm afraid the music was produced specifically for the ident I think by RedBee Media, and therefore, isn't availible.

The only way you may be able to get it is if, like Channel 4, they occasionally show the ident without an announcer (usually in the early hours at night), and record it through some sort of cable. But then again they usually don't show them for as long.

I love that music too :(

sorry but what this guy said is wrong, the song is US by regina spektor, enjoy!, to continue the spread of good music try crazy by Gnarls barkley, let me know what you think, hope this helps.

ali.james

Post by ali.james »

i just downloaded us by regina spektor, and thats not the music used on the ident.

shadbor

Post by shadbor »

ali.james wrote:i just downloaded us by regina spektor, and thats not the music used on the ident.
thats because i got it wrong, apologies ali.james, what did u think of that piece of music anyway?

ali.james

Post by ali.james »

thats okay , easily done :D

i downloaded both of them and thought both of them were good ,liked the first one in particular. now in my iTunes library :)

shadbor

Post by shadbor »

the regina spektor song is from a sky ad at the cininewotld cinemas at the moment, i got it confused, glad u liked the songs though, if you see the sky ad its unbelievable, if you search the net u might find it, it tony hawks i think, doing what i think is the biggest vert ramp in the world in the dessert on a skateboard, it has to be seen to be belived!

apologies again.

onhookersandgin

Post by onhookersandgin »

shadbor wrote:the regina spektor song is from a sky ad at the cininewotld cinemas at the moment, i got it confused, glad u liked the songs though, if you see the sky ad its unbelievable, if you search the net u might find it, it tony hawks i think, doing what i think is the biggest vert ramp in the world in the dessert on a skateboard, it has to be seen to be belived!

apologies again.
are you sure? The Sky ad a while back in the cineworld cinemas with the skateboarding etc was Metal Finger In My Body by Add N to (X) - definatly was cos ive got the album and saw the ad like 3 times, unless they changed the music on the ad after a while which is what some ad agencys/production companies do...

shadbor

Post by shadbor »

yes buddy its been changed then as i was at the cinema on tuesday and saw it then, defo reginaspektor.

onhookersandgin

Post by onhookersandgin »

ok sorry, my bad :s (still prefer ANtX tho lol :p)

shadbor

Post by shadbor »

not heard of that one i will have to download it and have a look.

Grady_19

Post by Grady_19 »

Hey guys, just downloaded Us by Regina Spektor and its definately the one off the sky skateboarding ad! :D