'Film four is free' TV advert

Discuss or ask anything related to TV Trailer soundtracks.

Moderators: The Editor, Mr. Jazzman, shadow's lisa, Keith M., Rob, clubbedougan

velvetelvis

'Film four is free' TV advert

Post by velvetelvis »

Anyone know what the music is for the Film Four advert starring Rhys Ifans, Christian Slater, Mackenzie Crook, Judi Dench etc?

Rob

Post by Rob »

I'd love to how the f*** they got those actors to do that advert.

Moving this topic because in the wrong area.

Rob

Post by Rob »

kevine wrote:Hi
Not sure if this is the music you specifically need but whenever I see the advert on Channel 4, it's accompanied by the first track off an album called 'Do You Imagine Things' by a band called Alfie. The track is called People.
Hope this helps - Sorry if it's not what you were after
Thanks Kevine.

I've quoted you here because the other Film Four topic is for something else i think.

suzannah

Post by suzannah »

i swear to god you are such a load of amazing people.

my whole life i've had the annoying thing that i never know the songs on adverts&you come along&make it all okay.

thanks so so so much! hahaha xxx

Rob

Post by Rob »

suzannah wrote:i swear to god you are such a load of amazing people.

my whole life i've had the annoying thing that i never know the songs on adverts&you come along&make it all okay.

thanks so so so much! hahaha xxx
Record companies once threatened to shut this site down a few years ago. How idiots get those types of jobs i don't know.

DigitalSensation

Post by DigitalSensation »

the advert was directed by Kevin Spacey so that's prolly how he got everyone to do it ;)

Rob

Post by Rob »

DigitalSensation wrote:the advert was directed by Kevin Spacey so that's prolly how he got everyone to do it ;)
Hehehe, but then the question is how the f*** did they get him to do it. Though maybe with him living in London he's been aware of what Film Four try to do. Well not 'try,' they do it, especialy now they offer 'artistic' films for free. I've rented all the films they show, but you still can't beat a freebie!

How did you find that out about Kevin Spacey? Thanks.

Mada_Knips

Post by Mada_Knips »

OK, i cant seem to find where the name of the song is actually mentioned, even though there seems to be numerous posts about the Film Four advert, with the guitar music. If someone wouldnt mind just reiterating for me.

Cheers.

Rob

Post by Rob »

Alfie - 'People'