UKTV Gold advert - dancy sort of music

Discuss or ask anything related to TV Trailer soundtracks.

Moderators: The Editor, Mr. Jazzman, shadow's lisa, Keith M., Rob, clubbedougan

barry

UKTV Gold advert - dancy sort of music

Post by barry »

Hey there!

I've been searching for quite a while now and can't seem to figure this one out.

There's an advert on UKTV Gold at the moment advertising the Ronnie Barker weekend that has a dancy / synth sort of tune in the background.
I'm pretty sure it's on other UKTV Gold adverts too. The one advertising the vicar of dibley springs to mind.

I'll watch out for any others that it's on if no-one knows what on earth I'm on about. I'm not even sure myself sometimes.

Many thanks!

Vias

Post by Vias »

I hope someone knows because it's starting to really annoy me. I know the track but can't quite put my finger on it!

I keep on seeing it in the ads for the Vicar of Dibley.

Stapler

Post by Stapler »

This one has been bugging me also, It's got that sort of 80's dance tune too it the same tune was also used to advertise programmes on ITV2, I even recorded the advert with my cam phone and was going to post the same Q on another forum but i cant find the lead to my phone.

Vias

Post by Vias »

They're now using the same music to advertise the national lottery 'big 7' thing with Dale Winton on BBC 1.

Stapler

Post by Stapler »

And now its being used on CH4, Just heard it advertising a programme "How to Look Good Naked" :?

Chris_H

Post by Chris_H »

Is it by any chance "Acceptable in the 80s" by Calvin Harris? The upbeat mix (I think it's called the GTi mix) was being used tonight on the C4 trailer for "How to..."

Hope this helps.

Stapler

Post by Stapler »

Yep that's it, dont sound as good when you hear the full version with lyrics tho.

Atleast the question has been finally answered :) Cheers

Chris_H

Post by Chris_H »

No worries - glad it answered the question!