channel 4 unsigned bands trailer

Discuss or ask anything related to TV Trailer soundtracks.

Moderators: The Editor, Mr. Jazzman, shadow's lisa, Keith M., Rob, clubbedougan

klagnut

channel 4 unsigned bands trailer

Post by klagnut »

hi does anyone know what the band/song is that is on the trailer for the unsigned band thats currently on channel 4 i'm having no luck finding it
goes like this "if this is love, i dont need it if this is love i dont want it"

thanks hopefully :D

jaybee76

Post by jaybee76 »

it is aaron short "if this is love"

http://www.channel4.com/apps26/userpage ... =600847vbu

or

listen to it here

http://myspace.com/aaronshortuk

Cursive

Post by Cursive »

Does anyone know what another one of the tracks is - it's the one with the woman walking from left to right across the screen with a man walking along with her 'plugged' into her head. I think the lyrics are something like "...fireworks when we collide, we're on a coney island ride. Drown in your ocean darling..."

There's a guitar strumming in the background and it's quite chilled out - at first a man sings, then a woman. Any ideas guys?

jaybee76

Post by jaybee76 »

if this helps anyone, here is the ad (click here)

i think the piece of music you are looking for is between 13-16 seconds and 23-27 seconds into the ad?

Cursive

Post by Cursive »

jaybee76 wrote:if this helps anyone, here is the ad (click here)

i think the piece of music you are looking for is between 13-16 seconds and 23-27 seconds into the ad?
Hey- thanks for the response. Yep that's the song i'm looking for, I can't find it anywhere though :cry:

critch

Post by critch »

Cant help too much - but it sounds a bit like Stereophonics to me. Im not really a fan so If it is I can't narrow it down any more than that sorry

Arizent

Post by Arizent »

Cursive wrote:Does anyone know what another one of the tracks is - it's the one with the woman walking from left to right across the screen with a man walking along with her 'plugged' into her head. I think the lyrics are something like "...fireworks when we collide, we're on a coney island ride. Drown in your ocean darling..."

There's a guitar strumming in the background and it's quite chilled out - at first a man sings, then a woman. Any ideas guys?
"Out To Dry" by: Off The Radar
www.offtheradar.co.uk

:wink: